Lava Iris 349i has been launched in India with a tag price Rs 3499 and the smartphone can be purchased from its retailers.
The Iris 349i is a touchscreen phone, features 3.5-inch HVGA (480*320) display with 262K colour depth. The smartphone has 2 MP rear camera and also a 0.3 MegaPixel VGA front-facing camera for video calling through Skype.
This Lava device measures 115mm X 61.5mm X 13.5mm, and packs a 1400 mAh Li-Ion Battery. It comes with 512MB of internal storage, which is further expandable via external memory card (up to 32GB).
WiFi, USB, Tethering, Bluetooth, Audio Jack 3.5mm and FM radio are main connectivity options. In my reviews, it is costly device in Rs 3499.
Key Specifications of Lava Iris 349i :
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Android v2.3.6 (Gingerbread) OS
- 1 GHz Single Core processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 3.5-inch HVGA (480*320) display
- 262K colour depth
- 2 MP rear camera
- 0.3 MegaPixel VGA front-facing
- 115mm X 61.5mm X 13.5mm dimensions
- 1400 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- 512MB ROM
- WiFi, USB, Tethering, Bluetooth, Audio Jack 3.5mm and FM radio