Lava has unveiled a new low-budget smartphone, the Iris 349 Sleek. It can be purchased in India through company offline store with a price Rs. 2,999, which is too costly according to the specs.
The Iris 349 houses a 2MP rear camera and also boasts a VGA front-facing camera. It is backed by a 1300 MAh Li-ion battery. Connectivity options include 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm sound-jack and FM Radio. It runs out-dated Android Ginger Bread v2.3 OS.
Lava Iris 349 Sleek specifications
- 3.5-inch touchscreen display
- dual SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby
- 1 GHz single-core processor
- 256 MB RAM / 512 MB ROM
- 2MP rear camera / VGA front-facing camera
- 1300 MAh Li-ion battery
- 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm sound-jack and FM Radio
- Android Ginger Bread v2.3 OS