The Lava Flair E1 is powered by a 1 GHz Single Core processor and coupled with 256 MB of RAM. It features a 3.5-inch HVGA TFT touchscreen display with 480 X 320 pixels of resolution. The built-in 512 MB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB of memory card .
The Lava Flair E1 smartphone houses a 2-megapixel rear camera and also boasts a 0.3 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
The handset is backed by a 1300mAH battery, but it does not features 3G connectivity and GPS / A-GPS too.
Lava Flair E1 Smartphone Specifications :
- 3.5-inch HVGA TFT display
- 1 GHz Single Core CPU
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system
- dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby
- 512 MB ROM
- 256 MB RAM
- 2-megapixel rear camera
- 0.3 Mega Pixel front snapper
- 1300 mAh Li-Ion battery
- 2G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot and 3.5mm audio jack
- 116 mm X 62.8 mm X 10.7 mm dimensions
- 320 gms weight