Kodak has unveiled a new smartphone in CES 2015 dubbed as Kodak IM5.
The Kodak IM5 comes with 1GB of RAM and also 8GB internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB of memory card. It houses a 13-megapixel Auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and also boasts a 5-megapixel front-facing camera for selfie and video calling. There is no details of battery is available till now.
Connectivity options included in the IM5 are FM Radio, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack. It supports accelerometer, proximity, ambient light and compass sensors.
Key specifications of Kodak IM5 :
- 5-inch HD IPS touchscreen display
- 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- 1.7GHz Octa-Core processor
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS, upgrdable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 13-megapixel Auto-focus rear camera with LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- FM Radio, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB
- Mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, and 3.5mm audio jack