Karbonn has unveiled a new smartphone, dubbed as Titanium S11. It is listed in the company website of India without price tag and its availability details.
The Titanium S11 houses a 5 MP rear snapper with LED Flash and also boasts a VGA front-facing camera for video calling. It will be available in Black+sliver colour. It is equipped with 512MB of RAM and the 4GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
GPS, FM radio, Bluetooth, WiFi and micro-USB are connectivity options included in Karbonn Titanium S11 smartphone. It is powered by a Quad-Core 1.2 GHz processor, however lack of 3G connectivity. It supports dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Karbonn Titanium S11 specifications
- 2000mAH Li-ion battery
- 9.3 mm thickness
- 5-inch capacitive touchscreen display
- 480*854 pixels resolution
- Android OS v4.4 (Kitkat)
- 5 MP rear snapper with LED Flash / 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM
- GPS, FM radio, Bluetooth, WiFi and micro-USB
- Quad-Core 1.2 GHz processor
- dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby