Karbonn Titanium S10 has been launched in India via eCommerce online website snapdeal with a price Rs 7990.
The Titanium S10 houses an 8-megapixel rear camera with flash and also a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and selfie. It comes with 4Gb of internal storage, which is further expandable with upto 32GB of an external microSD card.
In terms of connectivity options, the Karbonn S10 include; GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wifi, USB, GPS and Bluetooth. The cellphone is backed by an 1850mAh battery. In my opinion, this handset specs are not as per the price, and it is not recommended for purchase.
Key specifications of Karbonn Titanium S10 :
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Android KitKat 4.4 OS
- 1 .3 GHz Quad Core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 5 inch IPS HD (720×1280 pixels) touchscreen display
- 8-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 4Gb ROM
- 3G, GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wifi, USB, GPS and Bluetooth
- 1850mAh battery