Karbonn launched a new low budget smartphone, the Smart A80, and available in India exclusively via Amazon with a price Rs 3750.
The Smart A80 comes with 2GB of internal storage and that is expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It supports Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) and features Dual Standby functionality. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V3.0, micro-USB v2.0, Audio Jack 3.5mm and FM Radio.
The Karbonn Smart A80 is equipped with a 1400mAh Li-Ion battery, that is according to the company able to provide talk-time up to 4 hours or standby-time up to 250 hours. With a dimension of 124x64x9.9 mm, the handset weighs 110 grams.
Key specifications of Karbonn Smart A80 :
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS
- 1 GHz Single-core processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 4 Inches TFT capacitive touch screen display
- 800×480 Pixels Resolution
- 2-megapixel rear-facing camera
- 2GB ROM
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with Dual Standby
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V3.0, micro-USB v2.0, Audio Jack 3.5mm and FM Radio
- 1400mAh Li-Ion battery
- 9.9 mm thin
- Weight 110 grams
The Karbonn Smart A80 would be available in Black and White variant colours in India with a price Rs 3750.