Karbonn has launched a new smartphone, the Platinum P9. It is available online in India with a lowest price Rs. 8,899 through e-commerce online website snapdeal.
The dual SIM 3G smartphone, Karbonn Platinum P9 is powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS with 1GB of RAM. It features a big 6-inch IPS QHD (960 X 450 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
Housing an 8MP rear autofocus rear shooter with flash, the Platinum P9 also boasts an 8MP secondary snapper on the front for selfies and video chatting. It comes with connectivity options GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wifi, micro-USB, GPS, FM radio and Bluetooth.
The Karbonn Platinum P9 is equipped with big 16GB internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It measures 166 X 86.6 X 8.5 mm and weighs 150 gms. It connects 2500 mAh Li-ion battery, that is rated for up to 7 hrs of talk-time and 200 hrs of standby life. It sports acceleration, light, proximity and G-Sensor.
Karbonn Platinum P9 specifications
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 1GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- 6-inch IPS QHD touch display with Corning Gorrila Glass 3 protection
- 960 X 450 pixels resolution
- 8MP rear autofocus rear shooter with flash / 8MP front-facing camera
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wifi, micro-USB, GPS, FM radio and Bluetooth
- 8.5 mm thickness / weighs 150 gms
- 2500 mAh Li-ion battery
Karbonn Platinum P9 comes in black colour for 8,899 INR in India.