Karbonn has launched a new smartphone, dubbed as A51Q. It is a touchscreen phone and also features QWERTY keypad.
The A51Q features 3.5 inches HVGA Capacitive display with G-sensors and TFT 320×480 pixels resolution. It houses a 3-megapixel rear-facing camera and also also a 0.3-megapixels front-facing camera for video calling using third party software, since it supports only 2G network.
In terms of connectivity options, the phone include; Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, USB, FM Radio, and 3.5mm jack. It weighs 120 gms and packs a Li-Ion battery of 1400 mAH capacity.
Key specifications of Karbonn A51Q :
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2Ghz dual core processor
- 256MB RAM
- 512MB ROM
- 3.5 inches HVGA Capacitive display
- TFT 320×480 pixels resolution
- 3-megapixel rear-facing camera
- VGA front-facing
- 2G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, USB, FM Radio, and 3.5mm jack
- 120 gms weight
- 1400 mAH Li-Ion battery
The Karbonn A51Q is good in sub-range of Rs 3000, if you don’t need 3G.