The K-Touch A20 features dual-SIM with dual standby functionality and runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS. It sports a 3.5-inch HVGA (320 x 480 pixels) touchscreen display and is powered by a 1GHz processor (most probably single core). it has 256MB of RAM and also comes with 2GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB of memory card.
The K-Touch A20 houses a 3-megapixel rear camera with flash and also boasts a VGA front-facing camera for video calling. It is backed by a 1300mAH Li-ion battery, but no word about talk-time and standby time. Connectivity options include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, micro-USB, hotspot and GPS. It measures 113.8 x 62 x 12 mm.
Key specifications of K-Touch A20 :
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 3.5-inch HVGA touchscreen display
- 320 x 480 pixels resolution
- 1GHz single core processor
- 256MB RAM
- 2GB ROM
- 3-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 1300mAH Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, micro-USB, hotspot and GPS
- 12 mm thickness
K-Touch A20 comes in black, blue and white variant colour options in India.