iRU has announced a new low budget tablet in Russia, dubbed as A701W. The company has not revealed the pricing and availability details yet.
The A701W includes a 1.3-megapixel web camera, backed by a 2000 mAh Li-ion battery, which is able to provide 4 hrs of general usage and up to 140 hrs of standby time. It has basic connectivity options WiFi, Bluetooth and micro-USB v2.0. The device measures 181 x 121 x 11 mm and weighs 650 gms.
Key specifications of iRU A701W :
- 7-inch TFT touchscreen display
- 800×480 pixels resolution
- Action ATM7029 dual-core 1.5GHz processor
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 512 MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 1.3-megapixel front shooter
- 2000 mAh Li-ion battery
- WiFi, Bluetooth and micro-USB v2.0
- 11 mm thickness
- weighs 650 gms