iOcean has listed a flagship smartphone in company website of France, the X9. The company has not unveiled the pricing and its availability details till now.
The iOcean X9 features 4G LTE and supports dual-SIM (dual-micro) slot. It will be available in black and white variant colours, running on the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop OS. The smartphone is powered by a 64-bit MT6752 Octa-core 1.7GHz processor and coupled with Mali760 MP2 GPU.
The X9 is equipped with 3G of RAM and also packs a 16GB internal storage. The handset sports a 5-inch LTPS LCD FHD capacitive touchscreen display with 1920 x 1080 pixels of resolution. The 14MP rear camera features Auto-Focus and Flash, while there is also a 5-megpaixel front-facing camera is available for selfies.
In terms of connectivity options, the X9 include GPS / Glonnas / BDS, tri-mode GPS, A-GPS, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth, Wireless display, Wi-Fi hotspot, micro-USB, Hotknot and OTG.
iOcean X9 specifications
- 4G LTE / dual-SIM (dual-micro) slot
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- 64-bit MT6752 Octa-core 1.7GHz processor
- Mali760 MP2 GPU
- 3G RAM / 16GB ROM
- 5-inch LTPS LCD FHD display / 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 14MP rear camera with Auto-Focus and Flash / 5-megpaixel front-facing camera
- GPS / Glonnas / BDS, tri-mode GPS, A-GPS, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth
- Wireless display, Wi-Fi hotspot, micro-USB, Hotknot and OTG