Chinese smartphone maker iOcean has unveiled a new smartphone, dubbed as MT6752 Rock. It is priced at $199.99 (Roughly Rs. 12,000) only for international shipping.
The MT6752 Rock rocks with 1.7GHz, Octa-core processor and Mali-760 MP2 GPU, alongside 3GB of RAM. It runs Android 4.4 KiKat OS and up-gradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop. It has dual SIM (4G LTE+GSM) slot that features dual standby and both slots are micro SIM supported.
The MT6752 Rock comes with 16GB of internal storage that is further expandable with up to 64GB of microSD card. The phone houses a 14-megapixel auto focus rear camera with flashlight and also houses a 5-megapixel selfie camera at the front.
It is backed by a 2300mAh Li-ion battery. Connectivity options include in MT6752 Rock are
FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual band WiFi (2.4G/5G Band), WIFI display, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB v2.0, Hotknot, OTG, mobile hotspot, GPS, Glonnas/BDS, tri-mode GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack.
The MT6752 Rock measures 154.7*76.9*8.2 mm with 158 gms weight. It supports accelerometer, proximity, ambient light, gyro and hall sensors.
Specifications of iOcean MT6752 :
- 5.5-inch LTPS LCD FHD touchscreen display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- 64-Bit MediatTek MT6752 chipset / 1.7GHz, Octa-core processor
- Mali-760 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- Android 4.4 KiKat OS, up-gradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- dual SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby
- 14-megapixel auto focus rear camera with flashlight
- 5-megapixel fornt camera
- 2300mAh Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, dual band WiFi (2.4G/5G Band), WIFI display, Bluetooth v4.0
- micro-USB v2.0, Hotknot, OTG, mobile hotspot, GPS, Glonnas/BDS, tri-mode GPS, A-GPS
- 8.2 mm thickness
- 158 gms weight
- accelerometer, proximity, ambient light, gyro and hall sensors