Intex Aqua V3 sports a 3.5-inch HVGA (320 x 480 pixels) display and features 3G connectivity , supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
The smartphone comes with 2 GB of internal storage and further expandable with an external microSD card (up to 32GB). It houses a 2-megapixel rear camera and also packs a VGA front-facing camera for video calling. The primary camera features LED Flash Light. The Aqua V3 is backed by a 1300 mAh battery, and according to the company rated for 5 hrs of talk-time and 180 hrs of standby time.
In terms of connectivity options, the Intex Aqua V3 include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, hotspot, Tethering, 3G, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS and A-GPS. The phone measures 115.1 x 62 x 9.5 mm and weighs 104.3 gms. It also supports G-Sensor.
Key specifications of Intex Aqua V3 :
- 3.5-inch HVGA touchscreen display
- 320 x 480 pixels resolution
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- SC 7715 1 GHz Single Core processor
- 256 MB RAM
- Android 4.4.2 kitkat OS
- 2 GB ROM
- 2-megapixel rear camera
- 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 1300 mAh battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB v2.0, hotspot, Tethering, 3G, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS and A-GPS
- 9.5 mm thin
- 104.3 gms weight
The Intex Aqua V3 comes in India with a price Rs. 3,260 (about 51 USD) in White, Black and Brown variant colours.