The Aqua Star is running on Android KitKat 4.4.2 OS out of the box which is powered by MT 6582M 1.3Ghz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM. It measures 141*72.9*8mm with 130gms weight. The handset sports a 5-inches FWVGA (854*480 pixels) IPS fully laminated touchscreen display with 16M colour depth.
The Intex Aqua Star comes with 8GB of internal storage which is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card. It houses an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and Auto-focus while there is a 2-megapixel front-facing camera is also available for video calling and selfie.
The Aqua Star is backed by a 2000mAH battery which is rated for 5 hrs of talk-time and 220 hrs of standby time. In terms of connectivity options, the device includes; Micro-USB 5 pin, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, HSDPA/HSUPA/ EDGE /GPRS / WAP 3G/EDGE /GPRS / WAP, Tethering & Portable Hotstop, GPS/ AGPS and FM Radio.
Key specifications of Intex Aqua Star :
- Android KitKat 4.4.2 OS
- MediaTek MT6582M 1.3Ghz quad-core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8mm thin
- Wighs 130gms
- 5-inches FWVGA IPS fully laminated touchscreen display with 16M colour depth
- 854*480 pixels resolution
- 8GB ROM
- 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and Auto-focus
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 2000mAH battery
- Micro-USB 5 pin, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, HSDPA/HSUPA, Tethering & Portable Hotstop, GPS/ AGPS and FM Radio