Intex has launched Aqua Star Power with a tag price Rs 7490. This smartphone comes with a unique feature that allow users to take selfies with the rear camera by clicking the volume rocker keys of the phone. Users can also click selfies (with the rear camera) by pressing the volume rocker keys of the earphone or Bluetooth headset.
It supports Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with dual standby functionality. It has 8GB of internal storage which is further expandable with upto 32Gb of memory card. The Aqua Star Power houses an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and auto-focus and also boasts a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for video calling and selfie. Primary camera has additional features like igital zoom, geo-tagging, touch focus, panorama, video calling, HDR, 1080p@30fps video recording.
Intex Aqua Star Power is backed by a powerful 3000mAh Li-Ion battery. It comes with Proximity, accelerometer and light sensors. In terms of connectivity options, the phone has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP Profile, micro-USB v2.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, A-GPS and FM Radio. Phone dimensions, weight, talk-time and standby time is not available.
Key specifications of Intex Aqua Star Power :
- Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) OS
- 4.5 Inches IPS OGS capacitive touch screen display
- 854×480 Pixels resolution
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core (Mediatek MT6582M) Processor
- 1GB RAM
- Mali-400MP2 GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA), dual standby
- 8GB ROM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash and auto-focus
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 3000mAh Li-Ion battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP Profile
- micro-USB v2.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, A-GPS and FM Radio