The Intex Aqua Speed comes in black, grey, white and coffee variant colours. The new handset runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS which is further upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop. It is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad-Core (MediaTek MT6582M chipset) processor and coupled with Mali – 400MP2 GPU, alongside 2GB of RAM.
The Aqua Speed features a 4.5-inch qHD IPS FL display with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. The 8GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 32Gb of microSD card. It houses an 8MP AF rear camera with LED flash and also boasts a 5MP front shooter for selfies and video chatting.
The Intex Aqua Speed is fueled by a 1,700mAH Li-ion battery, which is according to the online listing ends in 4.5 hrs of talk-time or 180 hrs of standby. The dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) smartphone include connectivity options 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, GPS/A-GPS, FM radio, LED indicator and FOTA. It also boasts gravity, proximiy and light sensors.
Intex Aqua Speed specifications
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS, upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core (MediaTek MT6582M chipset) processor
- Mali-400MP2 GPU
- 4.5-inch qHD IPS FL touchscreen display
- 960 x 540 pixels resolution
- 8GB ROM / 2GB RAM
- 8MP AF rear camera with LED flash / 5MP front shooter
- 1,700mAH Li-ion battery
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, GPS/A-GPS, FM radio, LED indicator and FOTA