The Intex Aqua Pro is powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad-Core (SC7731G chipset) processor and coupled with 512 MB of RAM. It features a 4.7-inch FWVGA touchscreen display with 480 x 854 pixels of resolution. The built-in 4 GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Aqua Pro smartphone houses a 8 Mega Pixel AF rear camera with LED flash and also boasts a 2-megapixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of conectivity options, the phone include 3G HSPA+, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Intex Aqua Pro Specifications :
- 4.7-inch FWVGA display
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core (SC7731G chipset) CPU
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 4 GB ROM
- 512 MB RAM
- 8 Mega Pixel AF rear camera
- 2-megapixelfront snapper
- 1800 mAh Li-ion battery
- 3G, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack