Infocus has launched a new smartphone, dubbed as InFocus M550 3D. It is available in Taiwan with a price tag NT $8988 (about US $291 / 18,600 INR). There is no word on when it will be available in India and China.
The InFocus M550 3D is powered by a MediaTek MT6752 64bit octa-core 1.7GHz processor and coupled with 2GB DDR3 RAM. It features a 5.5-inch FHD IPS touchscreen display with 1920 × 1080 pixels of resolution. The built-in 16GB memory is further expandable via up to 128GB microSD card.
The M550 3D smartphone houses a 13-megapixel AF rear camera (Sony Exmor RS sensor, F2.0 large aperture, LED flash) and also boasts a 5 megapixel autofocus (3D face tracking) front-facing camera with 80 ° wide-angle lens for 3D selfies/videos.
In terms of connectivity options, the InFocus M550 3D phone include 4G LTE, USB OTG, HotKnot, GLONASS, Beidou, WLAN Display, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (4G+GSM / micro) with dual standby functionality.
InFocus M550 3D Smartphone Specifications :
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS display
- 1920 × 1080 pixels resolution
- MediaTek MT6752 64bit eight-core 1.7GHz CPU
- Android 4.4.4 Kitkat with InLife UI
- Dual SIM (4G+GSM / micro) with dual standby
- 16GB ROM
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 13-megapixel AF rear camera
- 5 megapixel autofocus (3D face tracking) with 80 ° wide-angle lens at front
- 3,100mAh Li-pol (removable) battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack
- 159.9 x 78.5 x 9.63 mm dimensions
- 194g weight