iNew i8000 – a Chinese smartphone, is listed online in the company website with a price $129.90 (Roughly Rs 7900).
The iNew i8000 supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality and comes pre-unlocked to use with any network sim. It sports a 5.5 inch qHD (960*540) LED IPS 5 point-multi-touch capacitive display with OGS technology, 238PPI and 178° visible angle.
The i8000 houses an 8-megapixel rear camera with HIFI System (originated in Switzerland) and also houses the same capacity 8-megapixel front-facing camera with flash light for video calling and selfie. The camera is built with Sony Exmore RS technology.
In terms of connectivity options, the iNew i8000 includes; WIFI 802.11b/802.11g / 802.11n, Earphone Interface 3.5mm, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, GPS, A-GSP, Proximity sensor and gravity sensor. It measures 151*78*7.2mm and weighs 157gm, while backed by 2270mAh battery.
Key specifications of iNew I8000 :
- MTK MT6582M Ouad Core 1.3GHz Processor,
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- ARM Mali 400-MP 533MHz GPU
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB ROM
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM), dual standby
- 5.5 inch qHD (960*540) LED IPS, 5 point-multi-touch capacitive display, OGS technology, 238PPI and 178° visible angle
- 8-megapixel rear camera with HIFI System (originated in Switzerland)
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with flash light, Sony Exmore RS
- WIFI 802.11b/802.11g / 802.11n, Earphone Interface 3.5mm, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, GPS, A-GSP
- 2270mAh battery
- 7.2mm thin