iNew i8000 – a Chinese smartphone, is listed online in the company website with a price $129.90 (Roughly Rs 7900).
The new iNew I8000 Ultrathin smartphone is powered by MTK MT6582M Ouad Core 1.3GHz Processor, which is running on the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. It is coupled with ARM Mali 400-MP 533MHz GPU and 1GB DDR3 RAM. It comes with 4GB of internal storage, which is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
The iNew i8000 supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality and comes pre-unlocked to use with any network sim. It sports a 5.5 inch qHD (960*540) LED IPS 5 point-multi-touch capacitive display with OGS technology, 238PPI and 178° visible angle.
The i8000 houses an 8-megapixel rear camera with HIFI System (originated in Switzerland) and also houses the same capacity 8-megapixel front-facing camera with flash light for video calling and selfie. The camera is built with Sony Exmore RS technology.
In terms of connectivity options, the iNew i8000 includes; WIFI 802.11b/802.11g / 802.11n, Earphone Interface 3.5mm, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, GPS, A-GSP, Proximity sensor and gravity sensor. It measures 151*78*7.2mm and weighs 157gm, while backed by 2270mAh battery.
Key specifications of iNew I8000 :
- MTK MT6582M Ouad Core 1.3GHz Processor,
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- ARM Mali 400-MP 533MHz GPU
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB ROM
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM), dual standby
- 5.5 inch qHD (960*540) LED IPS, 5 point-multi-touch capacitive display, OGS technology, 238PPI and 178° visible angle
- 8-megapixel rear camera with HIFI System (originated in Switzerland)
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera with flash light, Sony Exmore RS
- WIFI 802.11b/802.11g / 802.11n, Earphone Interface 3.5mm, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, GPS, A-GSP
- 2270mAh battery
- 7.2mm thin