iNew is offering I4000s officially with a price US $199.90. This Chinese company ships the handset worldwide, including India.
The iNew I4000S is running on the now dated Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS, powered by an Octa-core MediaTek MTK6592 1.7GHz processor, clubbed with 2GB of RAM, and coupled with Arm Mali-450 MP4 GPU. The smartphone sports a 5-inches FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels) TFT IPS Capacitive touch screen display with 5 point multi-touch support.
The I4000S comes with 16GB of inbuilt storage, which is further expandable with up to 32GB of memory card. It houses 13-megapixel rear-facing primary camera and also a 5-megapixel front-facing camera is available for selfie and video calling.
Backed by 1750mAh Lithium battery, the iNew I4000S supports dual-SIM functionality and features 3G. In terms of connectivity options, the handset includes; Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB, 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio and OTG. It measures 140 x 72 x 9 mm and weighs 160 gms.
Key specifications of iNew I4000S :
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Octa-core MediaTek MTK6592 1.7GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- Arm Mali-450 MP4 GPU
- 5-inches FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels) TFT IPS Capacitive touch screen display, 5 point multi-touch
- 16GB ROM
- 13-megapixel rear-facing primary camera
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- 1750mAh Lithium battery
- dual-SIM, dual Standby, 3G
- Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB, 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio and OTG
- 9 mm thin
- weighs 160 gms