The Prime 5.0 Plus is powered by a MediaTek’s MTK6582 chipset and 1.3Ghz processor, alongside 1GB of RAM. It features a 5″ HD IPS display with 720 x 1280 pixels of resolution. The 8GB built-in storage is further expandable with up to 64GB of microSD card.
Icemobile Prime 5.0 Plus houses an 8MP auto-focus rear snapper, there is also a 2MP front-facing camera for selfies and video calling. Connectivity options include Bluetooth, WiFi, FM Radio, Flash light, micro-USB, 3.5mm ear-jack, gravity sensor, proximity sensor and GPS.
The smartphone runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS that is backed by a 2000mah Li-ion battery.
Icemobile Prime 5.0 Plus specifications
- MediaTek’s MTK6582 chipset / 1.3Ghz processor
- 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM
- 5″ HD IPS touchscreen display
- 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- 8MP auto-focus rear snapper
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G HSPA, Bluetooth, WiFi, FM Radio, Flash light, micro-USB, 3.5mm ear-jack and GPS
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 2000mah Li-ion battery