iBall Slide 3G 1026-Q18 tablet announced in India with a tag price Rs 12,999, while it can be purchased from eCommerce online website at Rs 11,015 only.
According to the official listing, iBall Slide 3G 1026-Q18 features Full Capacitive Multi Touch 25.65cm (10.1-inch”) HD Screen (1024*600). The slate is powered by ARM Cortex A7 1.3GHz Quad Core Processor and 4600mAh Polymer Battery.
The handset houses 5.0 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash and 2MPe Front Camera for Video Calling. It comes with 1GB DDR3 RAM and also 8GB internal store which is further expandable up to 32GB via memory card.
The Slide 3G 1026-Q18 has Wi-Fi 802.11 b\g\n, Micro USB Port, Bluetooth, USB OTG and FM radio as main connectivity options. Running on Android 4.4 KitKat OS, it has GSP and A-GPS support also.
iBall Slide 3G 1026-Q18 is a 3G handset supports HSPA (HSPA+ 21 Mbps downlink and 5.76 Mbps uplink). It comes with Dual SIM and Dual Standby.
Key specs and features of iBall Slide 3G 1026-Q18 :
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex A7 Processor
- 25.65cm (10.1”) HD Display (1024*600)
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 8GB Built-in storage (Approx. 2GB of built in storage is used by OS and application files)
- 5.0 MP Rear Camera with Flash LED
- Android™ 4.4 KitKat
- 4600mAh Polymer Battery
- Wire Free FM Radio with antenna
- 2MPe Front Camera for Video Calling
- Dual SIM with 3G (WCDMA) Support on both SIMs
- 3G HSPA+ downlink 21Mbps, uplink 5.6Mbps
- Quad-band support 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
- GPS and A-GPS
- USB OTG function
- Phone Calling Function with Hands free
- Bluetooth with Bluetooth tethering
- USB Tethering
- Multi Language support
- Call Recording Function