iBall has unveiled a new smartphone, the Andi 4L Pulse. It will be available in India soon with a price Rs. 4,899 (about 77 USD).
The iBall Andi 4L Pulse features 4-inch WVGA (480×800 pixels) IPS display and is powered by a 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 200 Quad Core processor. The handset runs Windows Phone 8.1 OS with the help of 1 GB of RAM. It also supports dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) slot with dual standby functionality.
The Andi 4L Pulse has 4GB in-built storage and comes with expansion slot (up to 64 GB microSD card). It houses a 5-megapixel BSI rear camera with LED Flash, but there is no word about front-facing camera. Connectivity options include 1500 mAH Li-ion battery, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G and GPS.
Key specifications of iBall Andi 4L Pulse :
- 4-inch WVGA IPS touch display
- 480×800 pixels resolution
- 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 200 Quad Core processor
- Windows Phone 8.1 OS
- 1 GB RAM / 4GB ROM
- dual-SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 5-megapixel BSI rear camera with LED Flash
- 1500 mAH Li-ion battery
- FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB OTG, 3G and GPS