iBall Andi 4F Waves has been launched in India today with a price Rs 4699 only and listed in the company website too.
The new smartphone, iBall Andi 4F Waves features a 4-inches Full Capacitive touch screen with a WVGA resolution of 480×800 pixels. It is powered by a 1.3Ghz Quad Core Cortex A7 processor with 512MB of RAM. It houses 2MP rear camera with LED Flash and also a VGA front-facing camera for video calling. It supports Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
The Andi 4F Waves is backed by a 1400mAh battery and runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS out of the box. It is equipped with 4GB of internal storage and further expandable with upto 32GB of microSD card. In terms of connectivity options, the handset include; 3G HSPA+ (downlink 21Mbps, uplink 5.6Mbps), EDGE / GPRS, WI-FI 802.11 b/g, GPS, A-GPS, Wi-Fi Direct, G-sensor, Wi-Fi Hotspot and Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR.
Key specifications of iBall Andi 4F Waves :
- 4-inches Full Capacitive touch screen
- WVGA 480×800 pixels resolution
- 1.3Ghz Quad Core Cortex A7 processor
- 512MB RAM
- 2MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP frontal camera
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 1400mAh battery
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 4GB ROM
- 3G HSPA+, EDGE / GPRS, WI-FI 802.11 b/g, GPS, A-GPS, Wi-Fi Direct, G-sensor, Wi-Fi Hotspot and Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
The iBall Andi 4F Waves would be available in Black and white colours with a price Rs 4,699 in India.