Andi 4B2 IPS and Andi4P IPS GEM, both products from the iBall has almost identical specs. But, Andi4P IPS GEM is running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and another is running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS. The iBall Andi 4B2 IPS can be purchased in India with a price Rs 6299.
The iBall Andi 4B2 IPS houses a 3.2 MP rear camera with LED flash, while there is a 0.3MP front camera is available for video calling. It is also backed by a 1400mAH battery. In terms of connectivity options, the device include; Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, microUSB v2.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS and A-GPS.
The handset measures 125 x 64 x 11 mm and weighs 104 grams.
Key specifications of iBall Andi 4B2 IPS :
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with Dual Standby
- 4-inches IPS (480×800 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.3 GHz Dual core Cortex A7 Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4Gb ROM
- 3.2 MP rear camera with LED flash
- VGA front camera
- 1400mAH battery
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, microUSB v2.0, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS and A-GPS
- 11 mm thin
- weighs 104 grams
The iBall Andi 4B2 IPS will be available in Indian market with a price Rs 6299 in black and white variant colours.