Andi 4.5M Enigma is running on the latest Android 4.4 Kitkat OS with 1 GB RAM. The smartphone comes with an 8GB internal storage (Approx. 2GB memory used in software) with expansion slot. It houses 13 MP AF Rear Camera with BSI Sensor & LED Flash, while there is also an 8 MP FF Front Camera is available with 88 degree wide angle view to take Large & Clear Selfie.
Since, it houses 8 megapixel front-facing camera, so iBall company says it “the perfect selfie phone”. It supports 22 international system languages and also multi regional language support (Read & write) for 15 Indian regional languages.
Iball Andi 4.5M Enigma is a Dual SIM handset and packs a 1500 mAh battery. At 8.77mm thick, it weighs 135 grams. In terms of connectivity, it features 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 3G, HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB OTG.
Key specifications of Iball Andi 4.5M Enigma :
- Powerful Quad Core 1.3 GHz Cortex A7 Advanced Processor
- 11.43 cm (4.5”) IPS, qHD (960×540) High Quality Display
- Back Touch Sensor
- Near Field Communication
- Gesture Recognition
- Android 4.4 Kitkat
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB ROM (Approx. 2GB memory free for users)
- 13 MP AF Rear Camera with BSI Sensor & LED Flash
- 8 MP FF Front Camera with 88 degree wide angle view
- 22 International System Languages
- Multi Regional Language Support (Read & write) for 15 Indian regional languages
- USB OTG Support