The Andi 3.5F Grabit comes with 256MB RAM and 2GB of internal storage which is expandable (up to 32GB). In terms of connectivity options the handset include; 2G, EDGE / GPRS, WI-FI 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS, A-GPS, Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby, G-Sensor and FM radio with recording.
Key specifications of iBall Andi 3.5F Grabit :
- 3.5-inches HVGA display with full capacitive screen
- 480×320 pixels resolution
- 1.3GHz Dual Core Cortex A7 processor
- 3.2MP Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 0.3-megapixels front-facing camera
- 1250mAh battery
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 256MB RAM
- 2GB ROM
- 2G, EDGE / GPRS, WI-FI 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS, A-GPS
- Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby, G-Sensor and FM radio with recording
The new smartphone, iBall Andi 3.5F Grabit will be available in Black and white colour variants in India.