Huawei has listed a new smartphone in the company global website without pricing and its availability details, the Y625.
The Huawei Y625 features a 5-inch FWVGA (480 x 854) touchscreen display and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS with Huawei Emotion UI 2.3 Lite. It is powered by a MSM 8212M CPU and 1.2GHz quad core processor. The device is equipped with 1GB of RAM and the 4GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Y625 comes in Black/White/Gold/Blue/Red keys Black/White/Gold/Blue/Red variant colours, features WCDMA 850/1900/2100 and 900/2100 bands. Connectivity options include GPS/AGPS, Wifi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, and G-sensor.
The Huawei Y625 houses 8MP FF rear shooter and also boasts a 2-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video calling. The smartphone is backed by a 2000mAh Li-ion battery, however there is no word of talk-time and standby.
Huawei Y625 specifications
- 5-inch FWVGA touchscreen display
- 480 x 854 pixels resolution
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS with Huawei Emotion UI 2.3 Lite
- MSM 8212M CPU / 1.2GHz quad core processor
- 1GB RAM / 4GB ROM
- GPS/AGPS, Wifi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, and G-sensor
- 8MP FF rear shooter / 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- 2000mAh Li-ion battery