The Huawei Y5 is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core (Spreadtrum SC7731 chipset) processor and coupled with 1GB of RAM. It features a 4.5-inch LCD WVGA touchscreen display with 480 x 854 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8GB storage is further expandable via up to 32 GB of microSD card.
The Y5 smartphone houses an 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera and also boasts a 2 Mega Pixel front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
Huawei Y5 Smartphone Specifications :
- 4.5-inch LCD WVGA display
- 1.2GHz quad-core (Spreadtrum SC7731 chipset) CPU
- Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) with Huawei’s Emotion UI 3.0 operating system
- Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby
- 8GB ROM
- 1GB RAM
- 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera
- 2 Mega Pixel front snapper
- Li-Ion 1730 mAh battery
- 3G HSPA, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS/AGPS and 3.5mm audio jack
Huawei Y3 is also available in Philippines for Php 2890 (about US $64). It has only 4-inch display, but packs quad-core SoC.