Huawei is planning to launch a new tablet, the Honor Pad, globally. It is expected to be priced at Rs 11799 (Approx US $262).
The new slate, Honor Pad sports an 8-inches HD IPS TFT display with a resolution of 1280×800 pixels and 16M colours. It boasts a 4800 mAh Li-pol battery and measures 210.6×127.7×7.9 mm while weight is 360gms. It will be launched in Silver variant colour.
The tab houses a 5-megapixel (2592×1944 pixels) rear camera and also a VGA front-facing camera is onboard for video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the Huawei Honor Pad features WiFi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack, USB, 3G, GPS and A-GPS.
Key specifications of Huawei Honor Pad :
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8212 Quad Core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS
- 8GB ROM
- 8-inches HD IPS TFT display
- 1280×800 pixels resolution, 16M colours depth
- 4800 mAh Li-pol battery
- 7.9 mm thin
- Weighs 360 gms
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera
- 0.3MP front shooter
- WiFi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack, USB, 3G, GPS and A-GPS