According to the etotalk, the Huawei G628 features 4G LTE connectivity and supports dual SIM with dual standby. It will be available and white and blue variant colours. The handset sports a 5-inch HD (1280×720 pixels) IPS-LCD touchscreen display that runs Android 4.4 KitKat with Huawei’s Emotion UI 2.3 on the top.
The G628 is powered by a 64-Bit MT6752m Octa Core 1.5GHz processor, coupled with Mali-T760 GPU and clubbed with 1GB of RAM. It also comes with 8GB internal storage that is further expandable with up to 32GB of memory card.
The G628 house an 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera with flashlight and also packs a 2-megapixel front camera onboard for selfie. Till now there is no details about battery specs. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It measures 142 x 73 x 9 mm and weight is 160gms.
Specifications of Huawei G628 :
- dual SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby
- 5-inch IPS-LCD touchscreen display
- 1280×720 pixels HD resolution
- Android 4.4 KitKat with Huawei’s Emotion UI 2.3
- 64-Bit MT6752m Octa Core 1.5GHz processor
- Mali-T760 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- 8-megapixel auto-focus rear camera
- 2-megapixel front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB v2.0, mobile hotspot, GPS, A-GPS
- 9 mm thin
- weight 160gms