How to unlock Huawei E583C Mobile WiFi/MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E583C Pocket Mobile WiFi/MiFi device is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non acceptable Network sim on your Huawei E583C Pocket Mobile WiFi/MiFi (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network router) SIM card into the device. (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
3. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E583C Pocket Mobile WiFi/MiFi with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.
4. Connect your Huawei E583C Pocket Mobile WiFi/MiFi device with PC and got to or and login to your device’s dashboard at or . Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open your Settings – > Dial-up -> Unlock SIM card -> Enter the 8 digits unlock code. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E583C Pocket Mobile WiFi/MiFi is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your Huawei Pocket WiFi / MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.