Huawei has recently launched its new E3256 dongle in various countries. E3256 DC-HSPA+ USB Stick is a high-speed packet access plus (DC-HSPA+) universal serial bus (USB) modem. It is a multi-mode wireless terminal for business professionals. Huawei E3256 data card supports HSDPA data service download up to 21.6 Mbps and HSUPA data service download speed up to 5.76 Mbps, which is equal to the speed of Huawei E5730 Mobi-Fi router. Huawei E3276 comes in two different types : Normal modem, which can be used with Huawei mobile Partner and, Hilink mode. You can get different models of Huawei E3256 modem : E3256s-1 / E3256s-2 / E3256s-6 etc. By default E3256 modem does not come with Wi-Fi facility. To enable WiFi in E3256 normal data card you need to update with WiFi partner to share the network with another PCs.
The main features and specifications of Huawei E3276 dongle :
- HSPA+/UMTS 850/900/1900/2100MHz,
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz;
- Equalizer and receive diversity（EEIC）
- HSDPA data service of up to 21.6 Mbps
- HSUPA data service of up to 5.76 Mbps
- UMTS PS domain data service of up to 384 Kbps
- EDGE packet data service of up to 236.8 Kbps
- GPRS packet data service of up to 85.6 Kbps
- Micro Secure Digital Memory (microSD) Card
- USB Rotator, easy to connect
- Plug and play
- Standard USB interface（Type A）
- Dual internal antenna
- Windows XP SP3、Windows Vista SP1/SP2、Windows 7、Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7 with latest upgrades
- HiLink features (Driver-less,Web UI, Auto connect)
How to Unlock Huawei E3256 Modem?
1. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider and connect to PC.
2. The device will install necessary software and drivers.
3. It will automatically open the software or webpage of the E3256 data card.
4. It will ask you for SIMlock or unlock code.
5. Enter the 8-digit code and click OK.
6. Now your device will be unlocked forever.