Huawei E3236 HSPA+ USB is a high-speed packet access plus (HSPA+) universal serial bus (USB) Hi-Link 3G modem. Huawei E3236 Hi-Link dongle is also known as E3236s. You can find other sub-model E3236s-1, E3236s-2, and E3236s-6 in the market. It is a perfect choice for 3G users. It is a multi-mode wireless terminal for business professionals. Today, I will share the Huawei E3236 Hi-link dongle, features, specs, and reviews.
The Main Highlights of Huawei E3236 Hi Link HSPA+ 21.6 Mbps 3G USB Dongle
- HSPA+/UMTS 850/900/1900/2100MHz,
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz;
- Equalizer and receive diversity (EEIC)
- HSDPA data service of up to 21.6 Mbps
- HSUPA data service of up to 5.76 Mbps
- UMTS PS domain data service of up to 384 Kbps
- EDGE packet data service of up to 236.8 Kbps
- GPRS packet data service of up to 85.6 Kbps
- Micro Secure Digital Memory (MicroSD) Card;
- USB Rotator, easy to connect;
- Plug and play;
- Standard USB interface (Type A)
- Dual internal antenna
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1/SP2, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, and 10.7 with latest upgrades;
- Hi-Link features (Driverless, Web UI, Auto-connect)
The main features and specifications of Huawei E3236 Hilink USB Rotator Data Card
1. Dimensions :
- Height : 80mm
- Width : 26.7mm
- Depth : 10mm
2. Weight: <30g
3. Model: E3236
4. Form: USB Stick
5. Communication System : UMTS/HSUPA/HSPA+/ GSM/GPRS/EDGE
6. Speed: Maximum Download Speed in HSDPA up to 21.6Mbps and upload speed in HSUPA up to 5.76Mbps
7. microSD card slot: Yes
8. External Antenna Interface: No
9. Receive Diversity: Yes
10. Operating System: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1/SP2, Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, and 10.7 with latest upgrades
How to Unlock Huawei E3236 Hilink HSPA+ 21.6 Mbps 3G USB Dongle?
1. Change the default sim with another network sim.
2. Plug it into the PC.
3. It will ask you for an unlocking code/password
4. Put correct unlock code and enjoy.
Unlock code of Huawei E3236 dongle is available.