Huawei E270 3G Data Card had been released earlier. Today, I will share its features, specifications, and unlocking solutions. The E270 is a 3G modem like the E1731 dongle, which maximum download speed up to 7.2 Mbps and an upload speed up to 2 Mbps.
The key features and specifications of Huawei E270 3G Modem
- HSDPA/WCDMA 850/1900/2100 MHz and GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- WCDMA 2100 MHz receive diversity
- HSDPA packet data service of up to 7.2 Mbit/s
- HSUPA packet data service of up to 2 Mbit/s
- UMTS PS domain data service of up to 384 kbit/s
- EDGE packet data service of up to 236.8 kbit/s
- GPRS packet data service of up to 85.6 kbit/s
- CS domain data service based on UMTS and GSM
- SMS based on CS domain and PS domain of GSM and UMTS(default is CS domain only), supporting group sending of messages
- Plug and play (PnP)
- PCMCIA ExpressCard Standard 1.1 interface, auto installation, convenient for use
- Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista/MAC operating system (OS)
To use a Huawei E270 3G data card with Windows 7 or Windows 8 OS, you need to update your modem with the latest Huawei mobile partner software.
How to unlock Huawei E270 3G Modem to use with another network?
1. Download universal master code software.
2. Run the downloaded Huawei unlock code generator.
3. Go to the Huawei tab and generate unlock code and flash code for your Huawei E270 data card.
4. Now change the default sim with another network provider sim.
5. Plug your E270 into the PC.
6. Let it launch the modem software.
7. Now, it will ask you for an unlock code.
8. Put the unlock code as you had generated in step 1.
9. Now click on, OK.
10. Now, your Huawei E270 dongle is unlocked permanently.
11. Now go to setting and create the profile as per the new network provider sim.
12. Now, connect to the internet and share my articles.
If your Huawei E270 3G Data Card is of customized firmware, then update your modem with un-customized firmware. If your E270 modem does not ask for unlock code then use Huawei modem code writer tool to write the NCK code into your dongle.