Huawei has listed three new gadgets in India website. Huawei Honor 3C Smartphone , Huawei Ascend G6 and Huawei Ascend G750 Smartphone are new arrivals in India. Ascend G750 equipped with a large 14 CM (5.5”) HD IPS display. It is powered with Real Octa Core 1.7 GHz MediaTek MT6592 processor and 2 GB RAM along with 8 GB ROM. The smartphone comes with a 13 MP BSI Sony camera which is aptly complemented by an LED flash. Moreover; the large F 2.2 aperture allows you to focus exactly on what you want to capture. The 5 MP front camera of Ascend G750 is equally potent and gives you the advantage of 22 mm Wide Angle Lens, which is useful for Video Calling. Its Auto Facial Beauty & Lighting 360 ° PANORAMA give you selfies that become memories to cherish.
Real Octa Cor 1.7 GHz Processor
14 CM (5.5″) HD IPS Display
13 MP BSI with LED + 5 MP Facing front Camera
DUAL SIM with DUAL standby
Huawei Ascend G750 ships with a strong 3000mAh battery to get 1.6 days of business usage. Ascend G750 phone is basically a DUAL SIM with DUAL standby. The company has assessed G750 rate at Rs. 24,999.
The key features and specifications of Huawei Ascend G750 Android Smartphone :
- Screen 14cm (5.5”) HD, 720P (1280×720) IPS Touch Screen
- Sim Dual Sim, Dual Standby
- Processor and Memory 1.7 GHz Octa Core Processor
- 2GB RAM, 8GB ROM, 32GB Expandable Memory
- Camera 13 MP AF BSI Camera with Blue Wave Filter Glass
- 5MP Front Camera with Auto Face Enhancement feature
- 1080p HD Video Recording & Playback
- Sound DTS Sound, Dual Mic Noise Reduction
- Battery 3000mAh Long Lasting Battery
- OS AndroidTM 4.2 Jelly Bean OS, Huawei Emotion UI 2.0
- Connectivity Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n with Wi-Fi Direct support, BT 4.0, GPS, A-GPS
- Preloaded Apps DLNA, Wi-Fi Manager, File Manager, Weather Clock, Power Manager
Huawei Ascend G750 Android Smartphone comes pre-loaded Google Android 4.2 Jelly Beans OS wrapped under Huawei Emotion UI 2.0. The Ascend G750 is Huawei’s first octa-core powered smartphone in India. It is currently available in Flipkart at Rs. 24,999.