Huawei has released a budget smartphone in IFA 2014, the Ascend G620S. It will be priced at US $245 (Roughly Rs 12999).
The new smartphone, Huawei Ascend G620S has powered by 1.2 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with 1GB RAM and unknown GPU. It sports a 5-inches HD IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display with a pixels resolution of 1280 x 720. It is running on the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS.
The Ascend G620S is 4G LTE enabled handset, offering an 8GB internal storage, and also comes with expansion slot (up to 32GB). In terms of other connectivity options, it includes; Bluetooth, 3G, GPRS, WiFi, GPS, A-GPS and USB. It houses an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with flash and auto-focus, while there is a 2-megapixel front facing camera is also available for video chats and selfie.
The Huawei Ascend G620s is backed by a 2000mAH battery and the device measures 5.63 x 2.83 x 0.33 inches (142.9 x 72 x 8.5 mm) with 5.64 oz (160 g) weights.
Key specifications of Huawei Ascend G620S :
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 5-inches HD IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display
- 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth, 3G, GPRS, WiFi, GPS, A-GPS and USB
- 8GB ROM
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with flash and auto-focus
- 2-megapixel front facing camera
- 2000mAH battery
- 8.5 mm thin
- Weighs 160 gms