The HTC One ME is powered by a MediaTek helio X10 Octa-Core 2.2GHz processor and coupled with 3GB of RAM. It features a 5.2-inch WQHD touchscreen display with 1440 x 2560 pixels of resolution. The built-in 32GB storage is further expandable via up to 2TB of microSD card.
The One ME smartphone houses a 20-megapixel rear camera that features autofocus, BSI sensor, f / 2.2, 27.8mm lens and 4K video recording. It also boasts a UltraPixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor, f / 2.0,26.8mm lens and 1080p video recording support.
In terms of connectivity options, the HTC One ME phone include dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth v4.1, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / Beidou and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-nano-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby functionality. The handset is fuelled by a 2,840mAh battery. It comes in Meteor Grey, Gold Sepia, and Rose variant colours.
HTC One ME Specifications :
- 5.2-inch WQHD display
- MediaTek helio X10 Octa-Core 2.2GHz CPU
- Android Lollipop operating system with Sense 7 UI
- dual-nano-SIM (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby
- 32GB ROM
- 3GB RAM
- 20-megapixel rear camera with autofocus, BSI sensor, f / 2.2,27.8mm lens, 4K video recording
- UltraPixel front snapper with BSI sensor, f / 2.0,26.8mm lens, 1080p video recording
- 2840 mA Li-pol battery
- 4G LTE, NFC, FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / Beidou and 3.5mm audio jack