HTC D826W is listed online for international shipping with a price US $429.99 through etotalk.
The new flagship smartphone, HTC‘s Desire D826W runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) Octa Core 1.7GHz processor, that is coupled with Adreno 405 GPU, alongside 2GB of RAM. The 16GB internal storage is further expandable with up to 128GB Class 10 Micro SD Memory Card (TF-Card).
The Desire D826W features a big 5.5 inch FHD IPS-LCD display with 1920×1080 pixels of resolution. It is available in White, Blue and Purple variant colours. The handset measures 158 x 77.5 x 7.99 mm and weight is 183 gms.
The main highlight of this handset is, it houses a 13 mega pixel auto-focus rear camera with flash light and also houses a 13MP front-facing shooter for selfies and video calling. It features 4G LTE (TD-LTE: 1900 / 2300 / 2600 MHz, FDD-LTE: 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz bands).
The dual-nano-sim supported HTC Desire D826W has connectivity options Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, WiFi, EDGE, GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+, WiFi, FM Radio and GPS. It supports gravity, proximity, light, magnetic and e-compass sensors. It is backed by a Li-ion battery of 2600mAh capacity.
HTC Desire D826W specifications
- Android 5.0 Lollipop OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939) Octa Core 1.7GHz processor
- Adreno 405 GPU
- 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- 5.5 inch FHD IPS-LCD display
- 1920×1080 pixels resolution
- 7.99 mm thickness / weight 183 gms
- 13 mega pixel auto-focus rear camera with flash light
- 13MP front-facing shooter
- 4G LTE (TD-LTE: 1900 / 2300 / 2600 MHz, FDD-LTE: 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz bands)
- dual-nano-sim (4G LTE+GSM) with dual standby
- Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, WiFi, EDGE, GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, HSPA+, WiFi, FM Radio and GPS
- 2600mAh Li-ion battery