The HTC Desire 826 smartphone will be available in Electric Grey, Raging Red and Pristine White colour options. It sports a 5.5-inch Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) IPS display and features 4G LTE connectivity. It is powered by a 64-bit Snapdragon 615 chipset and Octa Core 1.7GHz processor. The handset runs Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC’s Sense UI on the top.
The Desire 826 supports dual nano SIM and has 2GB of RAM. It also comes with 16GB of internal storage and has expansion slot for upgrading the storage. It houses a 13-megapixel Auto-focus rear camera with LED flash and packs a UltraPixel front-facing camera for video calling. It is backed by a 2600 mAH Li-pol battery.
In terms of connectivity options, the Desire 826 include FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB, mobile hotspot and GPS. It has additional features like dual front-facing speakers, HTC BoomSound, HTC Blink Feed and HTC EYE experience. It measures 158×77.5×7.99 mm and weight is 183 gms. It supports accelerometer, proximity, ambient light and compass sensors.
Key specifications of HTC Desire 826 :
- 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display
- 1920×1080 pixels resolution
- 64-bit Snapdragon 615 chipset
- Octa Core 1.7GHz processor
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC’s Sense UI
- dual nano SIM / 4G LTE
- 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- 13-megapixel Auto-focus rear camera with LED flash
- UltraPixel front-facing camera
- 2600 mAH Li-pol battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi direct, Bluetooth V4.0, micro-USB, mobile hotspot and GPS
- dual front-facing speakers, HTC BoomSound, HTC Blink Feed and HTC EYE experience
- 7.99 mm thickness
- weight 183 gms