HTC has announced Desire 820s, a variant model of Desire 820. HTC has not confirmed the price and its availability details. It will available in China soon.
The HTC Desire 820s is powered by a 64-bit 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor with 4G LTE connectivity and Mali T760 GPU. It comes with 2GB of RAM and runs Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS with HTC Sense 6 UI. It is backed by 2600 mAh battery.
The Desire 820s supports dual-SIM and features dual-standby functionality. It sports a 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) touch display with 16M colour depth. It packs a 13-megapixel BSI sensor rear camera with LED flash, and also houses an 8-megapixel secondary front-facing camera for selfies. It comes with 16GB of internal storage, that is expandable via microSD card (up to 128GB).
In terms of connectivity options, the HTC Desire 820s include; Wi-Fi, FM radio, Bluetooth, HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, 3G, Micro-USB and 4G LTE. It supports Compass/ Magnetometer, proximity, accelerometer and ambient light sensors.
Key specifications of HTC Desire 820s :
- 64-bit 1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6752 processor
- Mali T760 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS with HTC Sense 6 UI
- 2600 mAh battery
- dual-SIM and features dual-standby
- 5.5-inch HD touch display with 16M colour depth
- 720×1280 pixels resolution
- 13-megapixel BSI sensor rear camera with LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camer
- 16GB ROM
- Wi-Fi, FM radio, Bluetooth, HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, 3G, Micro-USB and 4G LTE
The HTC Desire 820s will come in a range of colors with support of DotView covers.