HTC has launched Desire 820Q, along with Desire 820 smartphone in India. It will be available in November and price will be revealed in the event.
The new phablet, HTC Desire 820Q is powered by an 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor and clubbed with 1GB of RAM. It supports dual nano sim (GSM+GSM) and features a 5.5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels. The phone comes with 16GB internal storage which is expandable through a microSD card (up to 128GB). It sports a BoomSound front stereo speakers also.
The Desire 820Q also houses a 13-megapixel rear primary camera with f/2.2 and 1080p video recording. It boasts an 8MP front-facing camera for selfie and video chats. In term of connectivity options, the phone comes with Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, LTE and GPS. It is backed by a 2,600mAh battery. It is running on Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS with HTC’s Sense 6 UI running on top.
Key specifications of HTC Desire 820Q :
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- dual nano sim (GSM+GSM)
- 5.5-inch touchscreen display
- 720 X 1280 pixels resolution
- 16GB ROM
- 13-megapixel rear primary camera with f/2.2 and 1080p
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, LTE and GPS
- 2,600mAh battery
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS with HTC’s Sense 6 UI running on top