The HTC Desire 820G+ Dual Sim is powered by a MediaTek MT6592 – 1.7GHz Octa-Core processor and coupled with 1 GB of RAM. It features a 5.5-inch HD touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8 GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Desire 820G+ Dual Sim smartphone houses a 13 Mega Pixel CMOS BSI rear camera and also boasts a 8-megapixel CMOS BSI front facing snapper for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, WLAN, WLAN hotspot, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA + GSM) with dual standby functionality. It has also BoomSound stereo speakers.
HTC Desire 820G+ Dual Sim Specifications :
- 5.5-inch HD display
- MediaTek MT6592 chipset- 1.7GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA + GSM) with dual standby
- 8 GB ROM
- 1 GB RAM
- 13 Mega Pixel CMOS rear camera
- 8-megapixel CMOS front snapper
- 2600 mAh battery
- 3G HSPA+, WLAN, WLAN hotspot, Bluetooth, micro-USB, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack