Along with dual Nano SIM, the Desire 816G measures 156.6 x78.74 x 7.99 mm and weighs 158gms, also features dual 3G. It is powered by a 1GB of RAM stick and comes with internal 8GB storage which is further expandable with up to 32GB of microSD card.
In terms of connectivity options, HTC Desire 816G include; GPS, Digital Compass, 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz), HTC Connect, micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port, HTC BoomSound and also Dual frontal stereo speakers.
The smartphone houses a 13-megapixel rear-facing BSI sensor with support of 1080p video recording and also packs a 5MP front facing BSI sensor with 1080p video recording support. It is backed by a powerful 2600mAH Li-polymer battery which is rated for up to 10 hours for 3G talk-time and up to 460 hours for 3G standby time.
Key specifications of HTC Desire 816G :
- 5.5 inch touch display
- HD 720×1280 pixels resolution and 16M colours depth
- 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS with HTC BlinkFeed and HTC Apps
- dual Nano SIM
- 7.99 mm thin
- Weight 158gms
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- 3G, GPS, Digital Compass, 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)
- HTC Connect, micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port, HTC BoomSound and also Dual frontal stereo speakers
- 13-megapixel rear-facing BSI sensor
- 5MP front facing BSI sensor
- 2600mAH Li-polymer battery