The HTC Desire 626G+ Dual Sim is powered by a MediaTek MT6592 – 1.7GHz Octa-Core processor and coupled with 1 GB of RAM. It features a 5-inch HD IPS touchscreen display with 1280 x 720 pixels of resolution. The built-in 8 GB storage is further expandable via up to 32GB of microSD card.
The Desire 626G+ Dual Sim smartphone houses a 13 Mega Pixel CMOS BSI rear sensor with 28mm lens and f / 2.2 aperture; while it also boasts a 5-megapixel CMOS BSI front sensor with 34mm lens and f / 2.8 aperture for selfies/video calling. In terms of connectivity options, the phone include 3G HSPA, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, WLAN hotspot, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack. It has also dual-SIM (WCDMA + GSM) with dual standby functionality.
HTC Desire 626G+ Dual Sim Specifications :
- 5-inch HD IPS display
- MediaTek MT6592 – 1.7GHz Octa-Core CPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system
- dual-SIM (WCDMA + GSM) with dual standby
- 8 GB ROM
- 1 GB RAM
- 13 Mega Pixel CMOS BSI rear camera with 28mm lens and f / 2.2 aperture
- 5-megapixel CMOS BSI front shooter with 34mm lens and f / 2.8 aperture
- 2000 mAh battery
- 3G HSPA+, hotspot, WiFi, Bluetooth, micro-USB, Mobile hotspot, GPS / A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack