HTC has quietly launched the Desire 626, which listed on the company’s Taiwanese site. It is priced at TWD 5,990 (Roughly Rs. 11,800) on the company’s online store.
The HTC Desire 626 features 4G LTE and runs on Android-based OS (unspecified version) with HTC BlinkFeed. It has a single nan0-SIM slot. It sports a 5-inch (720 x 1280 pixels) HD display and is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor, and coupled with 1GB of RAM.
The Desire 626 packs 16GB of built-in storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). It houses a 13-megapixel rear camera with BSI sensor and LED flash, while there is a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor is also available. The rear camera features scene detection, panaroma, geo-tagging, best shot, smile shot, and HDR options.
Apart from 4G LTE, the HTC Desire 626 include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, DLNA, GLONASS, and FM radio connectivity options. It is fueled by a 2,000mAh battery that is rated to deliver up to 30 hours of talk time and up to 761 hours of standby time on 3G network.
The Desire 626 boasts accelerometer, ambient light and magnetic sensor. It measures 146.9 x 70.9 x 8.19 mm and weighs 140 grams.
HTC Desire 626 specifications
- single nano-SIM slot with 4G LTE connectivity
- Android OS with HTC BlinkFeed
- 5-inch HD touchscreen display
- 720 x 1280 pixels resolution
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor
- 1GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- 13-megapixel rear camera with BSI sensor and LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, A-GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, DLNA, GLONASS, and FM radio
- 2,000mAh battery
- 8.19 mm thickness / weighs 140 grams