HTC Desire 620G has been planned by the company to release in Taiwan with a price 4,990 TWD, in mid-December 2014. It is a variant model of its 4G LTE model Desire 620, which also comes with dual-SIM support, but includes 1.2GHz 64-bit Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor.
The HTC Desire 620G houses an 8-megapixel BSI rear camera and also a 5-megapixel BSI front-facing camera onboard for selfies. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat OS with Sense 6 UI on the top. It packs a 2,100mAh removable battery and supports Dual SIM (WCDMA+GSM) with dual standby functionality.
The Desire 620G has connectivity like Wi-Fi, GPS, A-GPS, 3.5mm ear-jack and Bluetooth.
Key specifications of HTC Desire 620G :
- MTK MT6592 1.7GHz Octa-Core processor
- 5-inch HD touchscreen display
- 1280×720 pixels resolution
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- 8-megapixel BSI rear camera
- 5-megapixel BSI front-facing camera
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS with Sense 6 UI
- 2,100mAh battery
- Dual SIM (3G + 2G) with dual standby
- Wi-Fi, GPS, A-GPS, 3.5mm ear-jack and Bluetooth
HTC has recently launched Google Nexus 9 in India with a price Rs 28,900. It has 16GB internal storage, 8.9-inch screen, 64-bit 2,3GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra K1 processor, Android 5.0 (Lollipop) OS, 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 1.6MP front camera.