How to use another SIM in locked modem without unlocking?
1. Download Nokia PC Suite to your PC and install on your computer.
2. Change the default SIM card of the modem from any another network provider.
3. Connect the dongle to PC.
4. Now your data card will display an “Invalid SIM” warning, just ignore it and close modem software.
5. Start Nokia PC suite software.
6. Click on File >> Connect to the Internet.
7. Now click on the the Spanner Like Icon to configure it.
8. Select your modem from the List, and input the operator APN setting as when you use Nokia mobile connection.
Eg:- For Airtel >> airtelgprs.com, Vodafone >> internet, Aircel >> aircelinternet, Uninor >> uninor.
9. Finish the Setup now.
10. Now connect to the internet through Nokia PC suite.
That’s all! Enjoy!!