If you have already changed / flashed the firmware of your Huawei‘s B890 Kuwait Zain WebCube (Gateway) with Drei (3) firmware and you want to revert it back to its original official firmware, then this article will help you.
This is official firmware and will not help you unlocking the B890. If your device is already unlocked then it will re-lock it again.
How to Update the Firmware of Huawei B890 Kuwait Zain WebCube ?
1. Download the official firmware from the download link which is provided at the end of the article.
2. Extract the zip file in a folder using WinRar or any unzipping software.
3. Open the extracted folder and double click on FmcUpgrade.
4. You will get a new window named as “LT & MultiDownload Tool”.
5. Browse and select the correct BIN file (In Router Mode option choose x.APP.BIN file and in Wireless Module’s Firmware choose x.UPDATE_ALL.BIN file).
6. Note : Do not tick mark on “Do LT Workstation”.
7. After selecting the above-mentioned file, click “Next”.
8. Click “Get MAC & IP”.
9. Click “Start Download”.
10. Wait for about 5 minutes, until the whole upgrade process finishes, and make sure the device, as well as PC should not be powered off during the process. Now close the interface and the device will restart automatically.
Now, make the changes as you need and enjoy.